WE LEARN, WE LIVE, WE ENJOY
WE DISCOVER AS WE EXPLORE
WE THANK GOD EACH DAY AS WE KNOW OURSELVES
OUR TALENTS ARE UTILIZED
WE ARE HAPPY!
Office of the Curricular Affairs
SENIOR SCIENCE CLUB
- Find some interesting and simple experiments that
will help the students to enhance their curiosity and logical thinking.
JUNIOR SCIENCE CLUB
- Learn Science in a more interesting and meaningful way.
- Give additional information, ideas and thoughts on certain topic.
- Use the learning in Science in their everyday way of life.
JUNIOR ST. ANNE LITURGY CLUB
- Enhance student's knowledge and awareness about the Holy Eucharist Celebration.
- Develop their skills in reflecting the Word of God.
- Improve self-esteem and community building among students.
SENIOR ST. ANNE LITURGY CLUB
- Walk in the spirit of Love, self sacrifice and service to others
- Create a spirit of fellowship
- Imbibe a spirit of compassion, mission and social responsibility
- Develop a positive self image and external poise and
- Radiate joy, love, peace and contentment through
- Be creative in outlook and innovative in approach
- Work with sense of responsibility
JUNIOR MATH CLUB
- To increase the level of proficiency in learning
Mathematics subject by engaging the students in worthwhile activities
SENIOR MATH CLUB
- To work in the areas of Math
- To work well in group planning and carrying out activities
- To develop a better sense of responsibility
KID'S ART CLUB
- Develop pupil's creativity and active awareness
TEEN'S ART CLUB
- Provide learning opportunities within an integrated day recognizing that each comes to learning with distinct interests and drives and builds in different manners in varying rates.
JUNIOR GLEE CLUB
- To enhance the learners skills and talents in music
- To develop skill in team-building and leadership
- To improve their self-esteem and overcome stage fright
SENIOR GLEE CLUB
- Enhance the learners skills and talents in music
- Develop skills in team-building and leadership
- Boost self-esteem and overcome stage fright
YOUNG PILARIAN JOURNALIST CLUB
- Open an opportunity for interested students to develop their skills in line with Journalism
- Train students to become more responsible and discipline
- Enhance both communication and writing skills among the members of the club
- Provide occasion for socialization
- Publish the First copy of the official Newspaper of the school
- Magsilbing pandayan ng wasto at epektibong pakikipagtalastasan sa kritikal na pag-iisipng mga mag-aaral, gayundin higit na malinang ang limang asanayan: pakikinig, pagsasalita, pagbabasa, pagsulat at pag-unawa
JUNIOR YOUNG PILARIAN CLUB
- Become more responsible
- Share talents and skills to others
- Build teamwork within the group
- Show cooperation in performing certain task
- Develop self-confidence
- Express love and live to be better Christian
SENIOR YOUNG PILARIAN CLUB
- To develop student's confidence and participate in the activities
- To discover one self, show and share their talents in terms of
physical, mental and spiritual aspect of the youth and to live better Christian Values
- To live better Christian values
- To enhance skills and talents in sports.
- To determine the basic rules and fundamental skills.
- To train well with sportsmanship
- To instill academic learning and fun through activities that promotes development and
- Extend to members to encourage them to participate actively in club activities
- Support agreements and disagreements and distinguish good work