VDPS CLUBS 2015 - 2016
WE LEARN, WE LIVE, WE ENJOY
WE DISCOVER AS WE EXPLORE
WE THANK GOD EACHDAY AS WE KNOW OURSELVES
OUR TALENTS ARE UTILIZED
WE ARE HAPPY!
Office of the Curricular Affairs
School Year 2015 - 2016
SENIOR SCIENCE CLUB
- Find some interesting and simple experiments that
will help the students to enhance their curiosity and logical thinking.
JUNIOR SCIENCE CLUB
- Learn Science in a more interesting and meaningful way.
- Give additional information, ideas and thoughts on certain topic.
- Use the learning in Science in their everyday way of life.
JUNIOR ST. ANNE LITURGY CLUB
- Enhance student's knowledge and awareness about the Holy Eucharist Celebration.
- Develop their skills in reflecting the Word of God.
- Improve self-esteem and community building among students.
SENIOR ST. ANNE LITURGY CLUB
- Walk in the spirit of Love, self sacrifice and service to others
- Create a spirit of fellowship
- Imbibe a spirit of compassion, mission and social responsibility
- Develop a positive self image and external poise and
- Radiate joy, love, peace and contentment through
- Be creative in outlook and innovative in approach
- Work with sense of responsibility
JUNIOR MATH CLUB
- To increase the level of proficiency in learning
Mathematics subject by engaging the students in worthwhile activities
SENIOR MATH CLUB
- To work in the areas of Math
- To work well in group planning and carrying out activities
- To develop a better sense of responsibility
KID'S ART CLUB
- Develop pupil's creativity and active awareness
TEEN'S ART CLUB
- Provide learning opportunities within an integrated day recognizing that each comes to learning with distinct interests and drives and builds in different manners in varying rates.
JUNIOR GLEE CLUB
- To enhance the learners skills and talents in music
- To develop skill in team-building and leadership
- To improve their self-esteem and overcome stage fright
SENIOR GLEE CLUB
- Enhance the learners skills and talents in music
- Develop skills in team-building and leadership
- Boost self-esteem and overcome stage fright
YOUNG PILARIAN JOURNALIST CLUB
- Open an opportunity for interested students to develop their skills in line with Journalism
- Train students to become more responsible and discipline
- Enhance both communication and writing skills among the members of the club
- Provide occasion for socialization
- Publish the First copy of the official Newspaper of the school
- Magsilbing pandayan ng wasto at epektibong pakikipagtalastasan sa kritikal na pag-iisipng mga mag-aaral, gayundin higit na malinang ang limang asanayan: pakikinig, pagsasalita, pagbabasa, pagsulat at pag-unawa
JUNIOR YOUNG PILARIAN CLUB
- Become more responsible
- Share talents and skills to others
- Build teamwork within the group
- Show cooperation in performing certain task
- Develop self-confidence
- Express love and live to be better Christian
SENIOR YOUNG PILARIAN CLUB
- To develop student's confidence and participate in the activities
- To discover one self, show and share their talents in terms of
physical, mental and spiritual aspect of the youth and to live better Christian Values
- To live better Christian values
- To enhance skills and talents in sports.
- To determine the basic rules and fundamental skills.
- To train well with sportsmanship
- To instill academic learning and fun through activities that promotes development and
- Extend to members to encourage them to participate actively in club activities
- Support agreements and disagreements and distinguish good work