We believe ...
- With gratitude, that God is love, the author of our existence and of all gifts that make our life possible and happy.
- In strong prayer life through covenantal relationship with Christ in the Sacraments, in His Word and the Eucharistic celebration; devotions to Mary - Virgen Del Pilar, Blessed Maria Rafols and Fr. John Bonal.
- That the families are the principal persons responsible for the education of their children and we entrust them to the protection and blessings of Sts. Anne and Joaquim.
- In promoting the climate of charity and hospitality, simplicity and service with preference to the poorest and neediest; our students are served as "our masters".
- In forming the young to become agents of his/her own development to reach maturity, able to face problems with a sense of responsibility from early age, valuing inner meaningful silence.
- That our model in education is characterized in three dimensions: Individual Dimension, Social Dimension, Transcendental Dimension.
- That educational activity is a life - long process; not only marked by teaching methods, but it is also a "style", a way of being, receiving and evaluating; valuing work and collective effort.
- In adopting new values and new technologies analyze, evaluate and choose those fundamental elements that we consider must be integrated into our educative processes.
- That our school community is God's steward of His creation, thus we promote and maintain in our privileged place ecological balance.
- In open collaboration with others to build up together a different world where everyone has his bread, his space and his word to live in dignity.