We believe ...
- With gratitude, that god is the author of our existence; we commune with Christ through the Gospel strong prayer life, Sacraments and Eucharistic celebration; devotions to Mary, blessed Maria Rafols and Father John Bonal.
- That the families are the primary educators; we support and entrust them to the protection of Saints Anne and Joaquim.
- In serving our students as "our masters" instilling charity, hospitality, simplicity and love for the most vulnerable we build up a better world where everyone has his bread, his space, his word and his dignity.
- In forming the young to become responsible and matured agents of evangelization and of their own development, empowered to face challenges; valuing inner meaningful silence.
- That our model of education is characterized by three dimensions: Individual, Social and Transcendental
- In our style of educating the young with holistic love; valuing work with total commitment and collective effort, we adopt new values and technologies, choose, analyze and integrate the fundamentals.
- That our school community is a privileged place; as God's stewards we promote and maintain ecological balance.